2018 has come to an end and we wanted to take the time to reflect on what has been an amazing year at Simmark.
If there is one theme that stands out in the thousands of projects that the Simmark team have worked on over the past 12 months, it is that Simmark customers who have taken more and more control of their household and business energy expenditures by investing in wiser energy solutions in the following ways:
* Installing tailored solar systems
* Storing excess power production in batteries
* Managing and monitoring energy with intelligent devices
* Installing highly efficient heating and cooling via reverse cycle air conditioning or hydronic heat pumps.
* Switching to solar hot water or heat pump systems,
* Installing efficient lighting and so many more initiatives make us very proud of what we do.
We are delighted to be expanding our service area in 2019 with the opening of our new office in Batemans Bay to better service the South Coast.
2019 will bring even more technology change to enable greater energy independence and cost savings for consumers. We hope you are as excited as we are. All of us at Simmark would like to say thank you and wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year.
Matt Simms, General Manager Simmark.